Our experience in company and corporate law matters includes:
- Establishment and dissolution of companies and partnerships;
- Preparing articles of association, memoranda of association, corporate bodies resolutions and shareholder arrangements;
- Due diligence;
- Drafting share purchase agreements, including purchase financing agreements and collateral;
- Full corporate servicing of companies, in particular drafting commercial contracts and managerial or employment contracts;
- Structuring and preparing mergers, transformations, and spin-offs of companies, including public companies and companies in regulated industries;
- Structuring and drafting documents for MBO and LBO transactions;
- Structuring bond issuance programs and opining thereon;
- Representing shareholders at shareholders' or general meetings and conducting such meetings;
- Advising in restructuring and bankruptcy proceedings, including drafting of bankruptcy motions or challenging such motions, and drafting restructuring or composition programs;
- Privatization of state-owned entities.
The Firm advises its clients in relation to personal and corporate income taxes, VAT, excise duty, transfer tax, stamp duty, real estate tax, tax disputes and controversies, social security, and fiscal criminal law. The Firm represents clients, both corporate and individual, before tax authorities of all instances and tax administrative courts, including the Naczelny Sąd Administracyjny (Supreme Administrative Court).
Tel:608 093 541 (Mobile)
AddressKancelaria Radcy Prawnego Bernarda Łukomskiego
Ul. Puławska 2, Budynek B,